Cubehead

The Cubic Awareness forum is it was until a few days after the death of Cubehead.

Cubehead

Postby Dead Kangaroo » Mon Jan 22, 2007 09:21

What did you seek prior to Timecube?
Was it christianity by any chance?

I'm merely curious, I mean no harm by it. It just makes sense.
 Image Image---Image---Image Image
Heres to the late Cubehead, for he was a silly but lovely guy, rest in peace me ol' bugger! 
Dead Kangaroo
(Philosopher-King)

Postby Cubehead » Tue Jan 23, 2007 02:46

No I was atheist long before I ever was informed about Time Cube. Christianity is an evil scam, a poisonous fraud upon the minds of children, and a blight upon the Earth requiring eradication.
Teach 3 equators for a 4 quadrant hemisphere which rotates to a 4/16 principle life creativity as in Family Life Cube. Time Cube |
Cubic Awareness Online
Cubehead
(Enlightened Master)

Postby Ratter » Tue Jan 23, 2007 03:26

Prior to his career of seeking cubes, Dicky was a seeker of old Monty Python videos. He would ritualistically watch "The Meaning of Life" three times a day, and sing along at the top of his lungs.
Too much is always better than not enough.
Ratter
(Philosopher-King)

Postby Mr Dude » Tue Jan 23, 2007 03:29

Ratter wrote:Prior to his career of seeking cubes, Dicky was a seeker of old Monty Python videos. He would ritualistically watch "The Meaning of Life" three times a day, and sing along at the top of his lungs.

So he isn't all bad then?

Cubehead: when you first saw timecube.com, did you instantly think it made sense, or at first did you think it might be a joke?
Mr Dude
(Ivory Tower Intellectual)

Postby Dead Kangaroo » Wed Jan 24, 2007 01:28

Cubehead wrote:No I was atheist long before I ever was informed about Time Cube. Christianity is an evil scam, a poisonous fraud upon the minds of children, and a blight upon the Earth requiring eradication.

So you went from Atheist to Theist then?
Interesting.
Heres to the late Cubehead, for he was a silly but lovely guy, rest in peace me ol' bugger! 
Dead Kangaroo
(Philosopher-King)

Postby Cubehead » Wed Jan 24, 2007 06:40

Incorrect, "Dead Kangaroo": that is a false claim you are making about me.

Indeed, I could say it's something of a slander for you to claim that I'm a theist. Theists are evil ignorant Cubeless individuals.
Teach 3 equators for a 4 quadrant hemisphere which rotates to a 4/16 principle life creativity as in Family Life Cube. Time Cube |
Cubic Awareness Online
Cubehead
(Enlightened Master)

Postby Dead Kangaroo » Wed Jan 24, 2007 06:58

Cubehead wrote:Incorrect, "Dead Kangaroo": that is a false claim you are making about me.

Indeed, I could say it's something of a slander for you to claim that I'm a theist. Theists are evil ignorant Cubeless individuals.

You worship Timecube and have meantioned it to be a/the "supreme being", this evidence is in my signature and is indeed far from false, you are a Theist, worshipping your "supreme being" Timecube.
Cubehead wrote:Theists are evil ignorant Cubeless individuals.

So you are cubeless therefore and a troll that just contradicted himself.
Dead Kangaroo
(Philosopher-King)

Postby Gwenfloor » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:28

Dead Kangaroo is right.
Acknowledging a person, an object, etc. as the supreme creator/judge of the universe is technically theism and no different than worshiping a deity.
I've sometimes joked with theists that, since God seems to try so very hard to prevent his existence being proven, it must be his will that people not believe in him and, therefore, it is the atheists who are doing God's will.
~NoDeity
Tom to Cubehead:
You used to make the mistake of equivocating 'ad hominem attack intended to discredit an argument' and 'unflattering conclusion about someone, resulting from an argument.'

You stopped equivocating them, proving that you are indeed capable of learning on the basis of rational criticism.

Because we all know perfectly well that TimeCube isn't rational, as you must also know, because you have demonstrated that you are capable of learning on the basis of rational analysis, we can confidently conclude that your support for TimeCube is definitely satire.
http://www.timecube.co.nr/
Gwenfloor

Postby Sotha Sil » Thu May 03, 2007 08:31

Did Cube Head realize the brilliance when he first saw it or was it only after long hours of illegal mind altering substances?
Sotha Sil
(Dilettante)

Postby Dead Kangaroo » Thu May 03, 2007 08:39

As far as I'm aware his talent is natural, not drug induced.
Dead Kangaroo
(Philosopher-King)

Postby Sotha Sil » Thu May 03, 2007 08:44

In that case we should be impressed by his talent, of course with something as brilliant as the time cube i think we must just be unhelpable retards, like the fat kids in gym who laugh when the athlete drops a pass
Sotha Sil
(Dilettante)

Postby Dead Kangaroo » Thu May 03, 2007 08:49

Sotha Sil wrote:In that case we should be impressed by his talent, of course with something as brilliant as the time cube i think we must just be unhelpable retards, like the fat kids in gym who laugh when the athlete drops a pass
Cubehead will admire this post.
Dead Kangaroo
(Philosopher-King)

Postby Prost » Thu May 03, 2007 08:57

Dead Kangaroo wrote:
Cubehead wrote:Incorrect, "Dead Kangaroo": that is a false claim you are making about me.

You worship Timecube and have meantioned it to be a/the "supreme being", this evidence is in my signature and is indeed far from false, you are a Theist, worshipping your "supreme being" Timecube.

Now that's unfair. You might as well say that physicists worship their "supreme being" Gravity. Admittedly, Cubehead is a little more . . . enthusiastic than the average physicist, but if you were the sole Gravity adherent in a world that instead followed the theory of Intelligent Falling, you'd probably act kinda over-the-top too.
-I wish to learn about Timecube until I can either disprove it in its own arena, or accept it as "rationally proven true". Either a thousand bucks or enlightenment await me . . .-
Prost

Postby Dead Kangaroo » Thu May 03, 2007 09:06

Prost wrote:
Dead Kangaroo wrote:

Now that's unfair. You might as well say that physicists worship their "supreme being" Gravity. Admittedly, Cubehead is a little more . . . enthusiastic than the average physicist, but if you were the sole Gravity adherent in a world that instead followed the theory of Intelligent Falling, you'd probably act kinda over-the-top too.

Physicists don't go about promoting spite filled statements offending most ethnicity and belief.
Dead Kangaroo
(Philosopher-King)

Postby Sotha Sil » Thu May 03, 2007 09:41

Dead Kangaroo wrote:

Physicists don't go about promoting spite filled statements offending most ethnicity and belief.[/quote]

Of course they do, what with their evil math and stupid scientific theories, how could you not be offended?
Sotha Sil
(Dilettante)

Next

Return to Cubic Awareness - Time Cube